Overall development of learners forms the basis of curricular activities. The college by virtue of its affiliation to the university carry out the syllabus / curriculum in systematic and faithful manner. Learner intellectual propensities are kept in mind while in the class room. Here is not a rigid or uniform sort of morality. Rather it endeavor to lay stress on spiritually the physical vision of the learners. We firmly believe in an education that is practical life oriented having deep regards for the religious ethos and sentiments.
- PO1: Acquire Knowledge: Graduating students definitely experience a knowledge-full and skill-full journey. At this college it is believe that teaching and learning has something unique about it. It is an act of giving first of acquiring knowledge and then sharing of it with learners. The teacher while teaching must comedown to the altitudinal level of those in the class. He has to see that this “act of sharing” is pleasurable and enjoyable to the learners. This is knowledge-based, learners-oriented pedagogy to achieve the desired result in the open discussion and dialogue.
- PO2: Communication: Communicate effectively on the topics related to their concerned courses and with the society, such as, being able to comprehend, analyse and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, etc.
- PO3: Critical Thinking: To understand the logical connections between different perspectives and identify, construct and evaluate various arguments, inconsistencies and systematically solve the problems reflecting one’s own beliefs and values.
- PO4: Ethics: To recognize and give importance to something or someone other than ourselves and our own desires and self-interest. It is concerned with other people’s interests or with the interests of society.
- PO5: Environment and Sustainability: To give attention to Global Environmental concerns and take step in creating a virtuous cycle of sustainability.
- PO7: Life-long Learning: Acquire knowledge and skills throughout one’s life and engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context socio-technological changes.