The Placement cell has been set up in the college with a purpose to guide and give exposure to the outgoing students a range of opportunities available in the job market.The placement cell becomes a medium where students get connected with possible employers. The objective of setting up this cell includes the idea of preparing the student to get ready to enter the professional life confidently and to use and apply their ‘learning’ in practical situations. Various activities which are often organized by the Cell are:
- Extension lectures / Motivational lectures by external resource persons
- Career Counselling classes
- Mock Interviews / Resume building workshops
- Personality Development / Aptitude tests
- Invite possible corporate sector/institutions/training agencies etc. for placement of the outgoing students who seek jobs.