Financial Literacy & Investor Awareness Programme
Department of Commerce NBGSM College organized a Financial Literacy & Investor Awareness Programme on 18th August, 2017 at its New Campus. The event was attended by more than 50 students. Mr. Joginder Singh from Preceptor-India-Gurgaon. The idea of the training was to provide a learning platform for investors and introduce them to concept for building long term wealth.
The presentation focused primarily on:
- How to stop fraud in banking, insurance, stock market, etc.
- How to resolve customer grievances and whom to approach.
- Concepts of savings and investments.
- Planning for life goals such as Education and Retirement with savings.
- Various investments avenues and their benefits & limitations.